Hydrogen production and storage
The course provides the student understanding about hydrogen production technologies, hydrogen storage and safety issues. It also covers the new hydrogen production technologies currently under research. This 5+2 credit course is realized in cooperation with the universities of Oulu (the course coordinator), Jyväskylä, Tampere, and Eastern Finland.
- Hydrogen chemistry
- Hydrogen production and safety
- Digitalisation in hydrogen and P2X processes
- Hydrogen storage – systematic approach and new material solutions
After successfully completing this course, the student
- has a comprehensive understanding on hydrogen production
- knows why and how hydrogen is stored and what safety issues needs to be considered
Self study on the course platform.
Lecture recordings and exercises (80% completed) for 5 ECTS (pass/fail)
In addition to these requirements, by completing the course examination it is possible to gain +2 ECTS (altogether 7 ECTS) and get a course grade. The exam is completed online.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset
Fanny Qvickström, Opintoasioiden suunnittelija